miƩrcoles, 7 de abril de 2010

MURAL PROYECT ON THE ROAD



For public institutions that wish to have a mural that represents the culture, identity and it is FREE, to make available this project called Mural in PATH, which took place since 1996.




It is my way of contributing my bit to change this society, even in the peripheral area where the mural.
I should clarify that the murals that I do, if they are external, they are not painted, because I think a waste of time and work that one wall is damaged and end up being a photo.



We have data from our past through the monuments made with the finest materials. The painting is ephemeral, is disposable, as are the objects of consumption and as claimed by the system that we are human beings.
The technique used by me among others is the sgraffito mural, of Etruscan origin and that color is a bas-relief made of layers of plaster with lime mineral pigments.
Each layer provides a different color on top of one another and carve them fresh.



It is resistant to attack by spray paints as only clean the walls with paint remover and this is not damaged.
There are engravings of this type to the Mayan pyramids having withstood the test of time.
As for the indoor wall, if I can get in touch to offer different techniques used depending on the characteristics of each architectural space.



Then we can see some pictures of work done and I invite you to see the mural project in the PATH.





PD:
For the artists who disagree with my ideological stance on the importance of the durability of a mural, I advise them to make sketches on paper and use the virtual mural by Photoshop, and will save work and to be the same (one photo).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario